Wednesday, April 1, 2009

in skewl 2day

Omg...2day me so cham le...2day gt raptai 4 sukan so me n shermaine curi curi go down n c...bt unfortunately i c dat idiot monkii guan ta...yer...he kacao me...he step on my shoe until dirty... gwe...he vr bad...n he step on me so hard le...my god...me so cham...gwe...bt i m nt scared of u... mua hahaha...u r juz a boy n i m nt scared of u...bleck...eventhough i m a gurl...i hav fate...hehe... bt ouch when he step my foot...u idiot...i m goin 2 make u pay back...mua hahaha...enough 4 dis stupid idiot...nw i talk about after skewl...hehe...normal lo i gt kokurikulum...i gt pbsm 2day den i pas up d koko buk...den me n j.ern curi curi go out 2 c d pom pom n walk around 4 ho ma...hehe... den chyan yan ask me go buy smtg in d bukstore...haiz...so me n j.ern go by bus...wait a bit long... den fas fas buy d things...n v wanted 2 take d bus bac 2 skewl bt v hav 2 wait...so v walk bac...n under d hot sun...i walk so fast le...hehe...win d fei qu...haha...den after dat 3.30pm i wait until 10-15 min 4 my mum 2 com...haiz...so tired,hot n thirsty...den i com home drink 1 can of 100plus n 1 cup of water...hehex...den i fas fas bath n go tuition...my tuition start 5pm...dat is replacement...bt i go early cox me,j.ern n f.yee go eat snow ice...yeah...so gud...i eat coffee de cox later at home i gt another tution...so tired...haiz...i juz gam gam finish tuition oni...hehex...so fun le at d 100 yen shop...hehex...=)bt nw i hav 2 do add math hmwks ah...damn shit....2ml early morning 1st n 2nd period is add math ah...hope he dun teach cox many of my class students nid 2 go smk tmn desa 4 d raptai sukan thing...if realy din teach den vr gud le...hehe...2ml a gain gt tuiton ah...i feel lik 1 2 die liao...gwe...gwe...k la k la a bit childish rite??haha...k la dat is all 4 2day ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment