Monday, April 6, 2009

2day sux

2day my dad gila oledi leh...my god...if i tel u wat hapen u ppl wil say my dad crazy aso...haha... ok it all start lik dis...it was 7 smtg...my mum came in d room n off d air con...so i dun care n went bac 2 sleep...den my dad com in he wake me up n cal me clean room...so he left d room i went bac 2 sleep...hehex...den after dat,he com in d room open d curtain..OMG...wat d heck...den he wake me up again...ask me clean up d room...so i tel my dad dat i on an alarm 4 8.30am...i juz scold him lik dat...den he gt nothing 2 say n went 2 work...den my alarm rings...so i off it...den OMG he call me at 8.40am...OMG...so i juz ans d phone...he shout n scold me in d phone...den after dat i went bac 2 sleep...nt long after dat my mum cal me wake up...OMG...dis time i nid 2 go cut my hair...n i hate it...so i juz go cut hair...OMG so short...i was sooooo angry,frustrated,stress,tired, sad...haiz...haiz....gt sooo many things 2 do...until nw i stil nt yt finish anythin...haiz...soo stres... den after dat i go tution...so tired...j.ern stop tuition so oni me n f.yee...n dis is aso her las day...gwe...i wil b soo lonely 2ml onwards...gwe...gwe...2day is vr unlucky 4 me...no fun at all...i feel lik dying...2ml sur gt war wif guan ta...cox gt skewl ma...haha...hope 2ml gt fun...haha...bt 2ml time table is busy busy...hope can hav fun...or else i feel 1 2 die...bt juz hope he dun step on my foot again...or else i m goin 2 chase him d whole skewl...mua hahaha...dis is 2 proof i m nt fei mui...so anyone read my blog liao plz tel him dat dun bully mui mui...haha...thx...i m nt easy 2 b bullied ok...eventhough my name mui mui sounds lik a kid...haha...gambateh mui mui...so plz support mui mui oh...haha...if u dun 1 2 tel him ask him c my lame blog ba...haha...bt try nt 2 tel him la...or else he kacao my blog...haha...try nt 2 tel him...NO TEL HIM...ok?haha...k la dat's end of 2day...so lame...

No comments:

Post a Comment