Tuesday, April 7, 2009

lalala day

2day my class time table is a vr vr bz day...bt i think i m d most bz-ist...mayb la...den after rehat v hav 2 sit at dewan terbuka...it is a NEW SISTEM...den i was siting there reading acc cox gt acc test 2day...haiz...den dat idiot guan ta,veng fei n boon fui make my hair messy...bt boon fui din kacao me so much la...dat guan ta oni kacao me vr much...veng fei juz pull my hair...aiyo...i vr easy 2 b buli izzit?anyone can tell me dat whether i m 2 small 2 b bullied annot?guan ta u better watch out...bleck...sur 1 day i wil kacao u d whole day...mua hahaha....if i m nt wearing my uniform i sur chase u until u die...mua hahaha...u play me i aso wil play u...haha...nw as i was saying after rehat is acc...den v mark our last hmwks...after dat v hv a test...hehex...i kena 2 go out write d ans...omg...i was so scared...cox i totally forgt 2 do som revisions...haha...silly me...bt at least i gt corect bt i wrote d wrong date...i gt confuse at d date...haha...den i gt bm...gt lisan le... bt many students din memorize so tunda ke nex week...yeah...bt i m so tired 2day...after skewl i went home den i bath n eat...i was sms-ing den i fall asleep...haha...until 5 smtg...den i read a story buk until 6.30pm...den i eat my dinner cox i gt a tuition at 8pm...haha...2day tuition damn hiper...haha...vr funny 4 d whole time...d teacher is soo tall n funny...he teach science...haha...if u wanna try ask info frm me ba...haha...den 9pm i went homr n on9 n write blog...hehex...until nw...so lame hor??haha...dat'z all 4 2day...chao...

No comments:

Post a Comment