Thursday, March 26, 2009

tuition

hi,haha...2day after kokurikulum i gt tuition at 4.30pm...den when i reach home i fas fas take a bath...den around 4.10pm i 1 go tuition bt my mum say canot...so i go 4.15pm...haha...den when i reach tuition,i gt down from d car n i thot i wear wrong shoe cox my left side de shoe rosak jor... haha...den i saw jia ern...haha...so v fas fas pt our things at d tuiton centre class n go guardian wif my rosak shoe...haha...i walk so funny...u can ask jia ern...den v came bac 2 tuition centre around 4.35pm...haha...late...lucky nt yt start...den dey say d nex class cancel so v vr hapi...yeah...so after dat v go eat snow ice...haha...den go c dvd shop...4 d nex 1 hour...haha...den v go bac tuition centre den v go home...haha...wif d stupid n rosak shoe...haiz...no shoe jor...haha...ok la dis is d end of 2day...haha...dun laugh at me oh after reading my blog...hahax...

1 comment: