Monday, May 4, 2009

in genting-saturday de

Hi ppl...genting was soo much fun on saturday cox keat fei n chee chuong go genting 2 hv fun...haha...my bro aso hv fun...haha...n v take picx...bt sm picx my bro doesnt kw so ppl plz shut up n dun tel him anything...haha...thx...so gud leh dat keat fei com...so much fun at outdoor...haha...yeah...so hapii...hehex...bt 2bad la so fas mus go home jor...haha...

my bro,me n chee chuong



keat fei,me,my bro






v take turns 2 take picx...hehex...




b4 leaving outdoor...haha...(chee chuong,keat fei,me,my bro)





4 of us(gang pic b4 say bb)hehe...






dis picx i take de leh...haha...


























me n keat fei...hehex...










hehe...soo cute d monkii...











i buy de...cute ma d monkii??hehex...












wao...finally is over...omg...haha...













Ahhhhh.....goin up oni la...haha...nt yt go down so nt vr scared...haha...














omg omg so scared ah...line up dat time until sit there so scared ah...
















No comments:

Post a Comment